Design Image
Home Image

Information from the School Nurse

Chronic Ailment Information

Chronic Ailment Statements are due each semester.  Please obtain a physician's statement of illness at the beginning of each semester.

 Immunizations: All students in public and private school are required to have an up-to-date Alabama Certificate of Immunization (Blue Slip), an Alabama Certificate of Religious Exemption, or an Alabama Certificate of Medical Exemption.  If your child's immunization record is not up-to-date, please see your physician or health department to obtain the needed vaccinations and turn the new up- to-date blue card in to the school nurse as soon as possible.  If you have any questions about your child's immunization status you may call the office at 221-2344  ext . 66027.

 Steps to Keep Your Child Free of Head Lice. 


Design Image